Major Project: Final Design

In recent post, I did my process post where I wrote everything I did on my design. Here is my final 6 design that I did. I make a Primary Research as the agreement in the Sign off and make a reflection.


Design 1

This design is a foreshadowing poster where the main character did not show his face. I put the the main cast to put the viewer asking themselves. I put the title just below of the poster with director name which is Christopher Nolan to attract his fan. Then i put all the credits under the design. I think this design has a good colour palette that related to neon with dark purple, dark blue and a bit of pink. 


Design 2

This poster is straight forward showing that Keanu Reeves is the villain in the movie. I put him as a big subject at the background and the foreground I put someone that looking up towards him. I also edit that Keanu Reeves has a futuristic sword behind him. Also, I make him slightly a bit transparent with holographic effect to evoke cyber feelings. Then, I put the main cast and date on top of the design, title and credits on the bottom. This design is great to attract Keanu Reeves fan. The colour also is dark and lack of neon kind of light.


Design 3

This poster showing a main character on top of the building with vibrance building light at the background. I personally think that the background has a really strong neon colour and that is the reason I chose that background. Then, I slightly increase the brightness of the foreground and edit it to slightly warm colour. This one, title, main cast and release date on top as that is the only empty space with good vision of viewer and all the credits on the bottom.


Design 4

This poster is actually kind of too bright to me. This one is not my personal favourite. Though, this poster presenting the two character which is Cillian Murphy and Keanu Reeves with a car as the foreground. I put the main cast and the date on top of the layout. Title credits at the bottom as I have a bit space at the bottom. The tried to make the foreground which is the car to make it stand out but I think the colour really spoil it. 


Design 5

This design is presenting all the three main cast which is Cillian Murphy, Keanu Reeves and Ana de Armas. I tried to to make the poster with different colour blend on the left and right. I make a gradient colour red on the left and purple on the right. Also, I tried to blend the subject with the colour which I think I did good. With tight spaces, on top of it I put main cast and release date. Title, with emphasized director and the credits on the bottom .


Design 6

I personally love this design. This design really emphasize the main character of Cillian Murphy with a good neon background. Then, I create a glowing eyes to make a good details of the design. Not to mention that this design is kind of minimal. I make the colour of the background slightly darker with slightly lighter subject to make the subject more pop out. The main cast, title and release date on top and all the credits on the bottom.

 

Comments

  1. Good you have added you final designs - well done for completing these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment