Art Portfolio 2: Interactive videos process (3D outcomes)

 In the making of my 3D outcomes which is Digital Billboard, I will be using stock videos and stock audios that are totally free for personal use. I use Davinci Resolve 19 software in the making of this because Davinci Resolve offered me a bunch of effects that would be helpful for me to make this Digital Billboard happen.


In Davinci Resolve, the first things first that I do is I go to Project Settings under File and Tick the Use Vertical Resolution since I want my video to be vertical. Next, I go to Media section to put every video and audio that I downloaded to prepare before dive into the editing. I merely open the folder that I save everything and drag it into media pool.


Then on the editing section, initially, I put all the 6 videos that I downloaded. The feature that is quite amazing about Davinci Resolve is the video and the audio are separated. So, I delete all the audio from the video, then, I cut it into the appropriate duration. After that, I inserted the horror audio that I downloaded as a audio for my video. For the text, under the Toolbox > Titles > Fade On, I drag it on top of the layers of my videos. Then, I cut it so it align with the scene. To edit it, under the Inspector section. The change the text for every scene and the font is Melted Monster. I did that to every 5 scene. Lastly, on the last scene, I put a picture of my website QR code, then, again in the Inspector section, I change the size to appropriate size. 



Furthermore, I move into Deliver section to render my videos and import it. On that section, I change the title and set the Format to MP4. When everything is ready, I just click on Render All and my video is ready. This is the video that I edit:



Then, I download a mock up billboard just to see how it look like on the actual bus billboard. I use Davinci Resolve to edit this one too. This is how it look like: 




Comments

  1. Good that you have created a digital billboard and tried out some different ideas - some reflection and thoughts on these should be added to your commentary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment