SMART Objective: Major Project Graphic Design

For this term, I will be working on my first graphic design major project inspire by concept of Marvel, Peaky Blinders or Blade Runner. I did my research of what I am intending to research on my previous blog. This project, I will mostly be using a Adobe Photoshop for designing and editing of the poster. I will begin a profound research so that this poster reached my focus market. My initial ideas, I want to focus on Gen Z market. For this graphic design project, I will be designing a 6 poster with a A3 format, typography, typeset fonts, colour pallete. I will do primary research on my target market.  I will make sure that every work that I do will be in blog and website before 13 March 2024. 



Comments

  1. Good you have completed this - we will discuss further in project sign off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment