Term 2: Welcome Post

 Welcome to my Blog! This is my second term of college after 2 weeks break. Starting this second term, I will post everything about my work process of my Art Portfolio. I am looking forward to develop the skills of my graphic design throughout this term. Also, I want explore and enhance my skills on another software like Adobe Illustrator as it really crucial for graphic designer.

 When I was spending my time over the term break, I have been really into the design of a album cover.  So I started to made a research about the album cover designer. One of the designer that made a great design is Reid Miles. He designed the album cover of the John Coltrane Blue Note 1577. I would love to explore of how is this type of design work throughout this term.



Comments

  1. You really need to write more here with research and at least three references, remember to explain your thoughts about your recreation and reflect on this work as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do still need to add to this..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment