3D Outcomes: Planning

For this project 3D planning, I will be using DMU workshop specifically Fine Art Print. I already had induction with the workshop and I will go there to enquire what the best solution for me to print my album. Although, they need to see example, so, I will finishing one of my design and I will go to their workshop for printing.

Update:
As I explore the Vijay Patel workshop, I have been told that the Fine Art Print workshop and Digital Print workshop are not suitable for my album printing. Fine Art Print required the materials to be on the paper and Digital Print the only options I have is printing on fabrics which is not the best materials for album. 

Because of that reason, I will be changing the 3D outcomes of my projects. I have met Zoe to discuss about this and she gave me this transparent box, which is a better and perfect way to present my album.



Comments