Art Portfolio 2: Event Ticket Design Process

In Art Portfolio 2, I am required to design a ticket for a festival. So, I am planning to design two digital tickets. One is a premium ticket and regular ticket. For the software, I use Adobe Illustrator to design the ticket. This is the process:

In Adobe Illustrator, I set the dimension to 5.5 × 2.125 inches with RGG color mode and 300 dpi for high quality. On the blank artboard, I started by designing the color according to the color palette that I chose. 


After that, I listened to Sam advice of making my brand into watermarks in the background and I did that. Also, I made a evil eye shape in the background just to not make it look too simple and empty. 


Then, after that I started to put all the information about the ticket, the text about the title, date, location, type of the ticket and taglines. I put the barcode too on the right to make it look accessible digitally. 



I did this same process on the other ticket. This is how it look like:


Premium Ticket

Regular Ticket


Comments

  1. This is not a process there is no commentary and these are just final designs. You need to show development of your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment