Art Portfolio 2: 3D Prototype


 In the last post, I did the 2D prototype of different variants of my logo and different type of font. This post, I will present my 3D prototype using virtual cube. This is the link that I use to make this possible. Lunapic . For the presentation of my 3D prototype, I presented all the test that I did with the logo brand. 





The achievement of this prototype was trying to mimicking how my logo would look digitally in real world. I did the prototype for all the 4 logos that I made and apply it in 3D digital cube with the suggestion from my tutor Zoe. 




Comments

  1. This post needs more commentary - discussion of the software you have used and what you were trying to achieve. Also, how successful is this in terms of the message you are projecting in this project?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment